Alpha Launch: A New Adventure Awaits - Part 2
This is the second part of the Titan Hunters Alpha Update. In this article, you can learn about the weapon system. Don’t expect to rush into battles empty-handed (unless you are willing to).
In general, all the equipment within the game (including Guns) can be divided into two categories: Non-NFT and NFT items.
- For non-NFTs, you can freely obtain, use, upgrade and fuse using Coin.
- On the other hand, NFTs require you to have TITA to use in-game upgrades.
- Minting non-NFTs requires TITA as well.
Weapon system — Guns
“So anyway, I started blasting” — Frank Reynolds
In Titan Hunters, Guns are ranged weapons categorized into 12 different types, with each type coming with distinguished characteristics and playstyle. Guns consist mainly of firearms, rocket/grenade launchers, and other non-gunpowder weapons like plasma and laser rifles.
12 types of Guns include:
- Assault Rifle: A general-purpose gas-operated assault rifle. It has good range, decent power, and good accuracy.
- Burst Rifle: An automatic ranged weapon that fires 3-shot bursts of rounds with a slight delay between bursts.
- Shotgun: A magazine-fed, fully automatic shotgun. Fire bullets that spread in a cone pattern. Significant damage, but limited range.
- Pistol: A sidearm that is held and fired from one hand. Fast reloading speed.
- Dual-pistol: Similar to Pistol, but now comes in pairs and has reduced range.
- SMG: A compact firearm that packs a punch. It has good short-distance accuracy and a high rate of fire.
- Sniper: A bolt action rifle. It has an exceptionally long range, great accuracy, and good power.
- Mini-gun: A six-barrel rotary machine gun with a high rate of fire. It deals great DPS (Damage per second) if standing still.
- Grenade Launcher: A wide-barreled grenade launcher that lobs a specially-designed explosive projectile and deals area damage.
- Plasma Shotgun: A shotgun capable of discharging lethal shots of ionized gas instead of conventional copper bullets.
- Rocket Launcher: A rocket launcher that fires a massive explosive projectile. Exceptionally effective at killing large groups of relatively weak enemies clustered close together.
- Laser: A directed-energy ranged weapon based on the latest invention in optics technology.
5 out of 12 types of Guns will appear in this Alpha Testing Version: Pistol, Plasma Shotgun, Rocket, Sniper, and Grenade Launcher
With a wide range of weapons, gamers can play around and find what suits them best.
For instance, Shotgun projectiles will spread in a cone area with a limited range. However, the limited range is compensated by incredibly high damage at close range; therefore, it is perfect for a high-risk and high-reward playstyle.
Players with a more systematic approach can use Pistol. On the other hand, if causing mayhem is more of your way, then Grenade Launchers got your back.
Well, that’s it about the Starting Area and the Elemental System. You can now learn more about the second part of this update (please check the Navigation section below).
Click on the links below to learn more about: