Howdy, our Hunters! Today, Dev Diary is coming back to get you updated with all the tasks that our development team has done in the past 2 weeks.
👇👇👇 Let's check it out!
- Co-op basement code
- Lottery rework, UI and Logic update
- Balance World 4, 5, 6 difficulties
- Reduce enemies' HP and DMG
- Shorten World's length
- Create the first half of World 7
- Rework the level and add a new level to World 1, 2, 3
Bugs were fixed:
- Shotgun bullet stuck
- Normal enemy behavior
- Fence activator works wrongly
As you can see, we have made a lot of improvements and updates for Titan Hunters. You will be experiencing a nicer version of the game soon.
And now, let's move to our plan for the next 2 weeks:
- World 7 second half create
- Google Server Migrate Full test
- Co-op mode server
- Submit Build with Lottery mode (ETA Next week)
Take a look! New features are coming for Titan Hunters. And we bet you won't be disappointed!
🙌 Stay tuned for our announcement!