Every video game has to go through a meticulously planned process, from game design, story, music, art, and code. Titan Hunters may look simple on the surface, but we envision the final game to combine multiple video games genres loved by the masses.
We initially take inspiration from Diablo’s game design and combine it with the voxel art style from the critically acclaimed game Minecraft. Then, we put these aspects on top of a “Shoot ’em up”, in which you shoot dozens of cubed monsters while dodging their attacks.
On the other hand, the game economy will be a step outside of the traditional economy bound within a single game. In other words, NFT implementation should set Titan Hunters apart from the industry competitors. We want the game to be fun, easily accessible for everyone while providing opportunities for those who want to earn real fiat.
To do that, we set out three different stages of development for the game:
- Phase 1: Building the foundation. At the end of this stage, the game will become an online Co-op Dungeon Crawler RPG with NFT implementation.
- Phase 2: Expanding the game modes. With the core features finished, it will be time to expand Titan Hunters’ universe.
- Phase 3: Players own the world. Players should be able to create worlds within Titan Hunters that others can play.
Phase 1: Building the Foundation
At its core, the game will be a simple, traditional online Co-op, “Shoot ’em up Dungeon Crawler” and NFT-implemented adventure role-playing game (RPG). You might react and wonder how one person is supposed to know all these non-sense, sophisticated buzzwords. But worry not, and let us go over the basics:
- Online Co-op: Players can team up with three party members to aid them in boss battles.
- Shoot ’em up: Players will see Titan Hunters from a top-down or side-view perspective, and they must use ranged weapons to take action at a distance.
- Dungeon Crawler: Traditional adventure games where players navigate through a labyrinth (a “dungeon”), battling various monsters, avoiding traps, solving puzzles, and looting any treasure they may find. Diablo is a prime example of this genre.
- Role-Playing Game (RPG): Players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting. In this case, you play as the Hunters in the world of Titan Hunters.
- NFT implementation: With blockchain implemented, players can own digital assets, mint them into NFTs, and even sell them to others for profit.
The Titan Hunters team wishes to create a charming and fun game crafted by mobile game development veterans. We aim at delivering such experience with tons of loot, secret areas to uncover, and multiple difficulty-progressive levels to unlock. To do so, we take inspiration from the cult-classic game Diablo.
In the world of Diablo, players assume the roles of the heroes, undertake the quests to free the town of Tristam from evil, battle the monsters, obtain the loots, find hidden treasure chests. To aid the heroes in their journey, players also have access to an equipment system: Helms, pants, bracers, gloves, chest armor, pauldrons, belts, shields, weapons, accessories.
Titan Hunters has a similar yet simplified approach to the equipment system: Hat, face, armor, guns, gloves, boots, backpack, and charms. In both games, the players can farm (battle the monsters multiple times) to obtain these items. However, in Titan Hunters, the players can use $TITA token to ease the burden of spending time. This is but one of the advantages that NFT technology brings to video games of this genre.
Showcase of equipment systems of Diablo and Titan Hunters, side by side.
Phase 2: Gameplay Expansion
With the base of the game completed, it will be time to introduce more game modes in the future. We have several considerations in mind:
- Sims: Buy, own, decorate your own homes, and invite your friends over!
- Tower defense: Defend players’ territories by obstructing the enemy attackers or by stopping enemies from reaching the exits.
Phase 3: Community-owned games
At this stage, the game will have matured enough in terms of content. Therefore, the most viable course is to hand over the creativity power to the players. Players will have access to Titan Hunters’ proprietary engine and be able to create their own game modes.
Anyone should be able to make games. Titan Hunters will become a platform (a.k.a Guniverse) and give young people a way to bring their own game ideas to life. Roblox — a platform where 200 million people play more than 40 million games made by other developers — is our inspiration for such an approach.
Cosmetic items will also make their way into the game, allowing players to buy, sell and create virtual items to decorate their in-game avatars.
About Titan Hunters:
Titan Hunters is an MMORPG game with an incredible voxel graphic style and friendly-crypto, simple but addictive gameplay. In Titan Hunters, players can become a hunter to discover an exciting and mysterious world of Titans and participate in bitter battles against epic bosses for rewards. Gamers can hunt alone or team up with other buddies to collect materials from fallen foes and craft new gears for subduing even crueler and bigger Titans. As an easily accessible but high-quality NFT game, we bring players the best and safe environment via a free-to-play and invest-to-earn model for mass adoption.
Need more information about Titan Hunters: