Titan Hunters Mainnet step-by-step Guideline for Beginners
Finally, Titan Hunters Mainnet Version is officially launching on March 31, and many adventurous players around the globe cannot wait to get their hands on the game. Before the official launch, many early testers, advisors, and KOLs, have shown positive feedback towards the previous versions and expressed their curiosity about Mainnet's new features.
Since we are publicly releasing the game on a global scale, we expect a surge of newcomers to Titan Hunters with little to no knowledge about how blockchain-based games work. No worries, though. We are making this Step-by-step guideline specifically to get you ready for everything Titan Hunters related.
To Crypto or Not to Crypto?
Crypto gaming is quickly overtaking the world of gamers by storm, and Titan Hunters is one of this generation's best upcoming mobile games.
If you are a newcomer to Titan Hunters, diving into the blockchain/crypto aspect of the game is entirely optional. On the one hand, you can invest in the blockchain aspect of the game, collect & own NFTs, trade $TITA, and progress significantly quicker in-game. On the other hand, you can register a standard Titan Hunters account and play it like any other mobile game you have played in the past, with optional In-app Purchases to strengthen your characters.
If you are interested in the former, there is a requirement that you will need to take care of before getting into the main game: Creating an account, setting up your Metamask Wallet (or any other digital wallets), and connecting to Titan Hunters.
Register Titan Hunters: The standard method
This method is best used if you want to experience Titan Hunters without the blockchain-based features (NFTs, Play2Earn). If you want a full package of everything Titan Hunters can offer, it is recommended to register your account on our website.
Step 1: Once the login screen appears, select the second option, “Login With Mail.”
Step 2: Enter your email address and password.
Step 3: Check your email inbox for a verification code. Enter the code
Step 4: Congratulations! Now you can freely play the game. Enjoy!
Wallet Creation: How To Add BSC Mainnet To MetaMask
To proceed, you must connect the MetaMask wallet to the BSC Mainnet. Here are the four easy steps to connect MetaMask to BSC.
- Step 1: MetaMask Installation & Wallet Creation
- Step 2: Wallet Configuration
- Step 3: Funding Your Wallet
Step 1: MetaMask Installation & Wallet Creation
If you do not own a wallet, the first thing that needs to be done is to download and install the MetaMask extension.
- Open Chrome/Firefox/Brave/Edge and visit the official Metamask website and click "Download Now."
- On the download page, select "Install MetaMask on Chrome/Firefox/Brave/Edge."
- After installation, you'll be asked if you're "New to MetaMask?" along with several options like "Import Wallet" and "Create A Wallet."
- If it's the first time you're using MetaMask, click on "Create A Wallet" or click on "Import Wallet" for your secret recovery phrase.
On selecting the former, you'll get a recovery phrase that can be used to access your MetaMask wallet. Verifying this recovery phrase will be the last step to wallet creation.
Step 2: Wallet Configuration
To connect MetaMask to the BNB Smart Chain DApps, such as Titan Hunters, you need to change a few things so that the wallet switches to the BNB Smart Chain network.
- On the Settings page, select "Network"
- To add Binance Smart Chain (BSC) manually, click "Add Network" in the upper-right corner.
- Proceed to input the Mainnet information.
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain Mainnet
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
Step 3: Import $TITA tokens to Your Wallet
You can practically create an account after finishing step 2. However, if you want to start collecting NFTs immediately, it is necessary to deposit $TITA to your account. If you are a total beginner and have no experience with blockchain gaming, we advise you to be careful in your purchase.
Now that we've learned how to add BNB Smart Chain to MetaMask, it's time to learn how to import $TITA tokens to your MetaMask wallet.
- Copy $TITA contract address: 0x0c1253a30da9580472064a91946c5ce0C58aCf7f
- Open MetaMask and click on "Import tokens" at the bottom
- Paste the copied contract address in your MetaMask and select "Add Custom Token."
- Complete the process by selecting "Import Token."
STEP 1: Access the link: https://app.titanhunters.io/register
STEP 2: Register an account using your email address.
STEP 3: The website will send an OTP code via your email address. Input the code and click Verify.
STEP 4: Once successful, you will be sent back to the main page. Now click Login.
STEP 5: Click Link to link your account to your Metamask wallet address.
STEP 6: A Metamask prompt will pop up. Click Sign.
STEP 7: If you can see this screen, that means you have succeeded!